Monday, March 30, 2009

Does The Blood Make You Think You Have To Love?



I recently heard a song in the car called 'Homies' by Insane Clown Posse. Truth be told, it's quiet a catchy song, so of course I had it on repeat. It wasn't until about the third time I listened to it that I payed attention to what the lyrics said.
(Now, before I go on, I suggest you all listen to the song. It has the word 'fuck' in it acouple times so if you have a problem with that, fucking deal with it.)
The song really got me thinking about my own friends and family. I thought about the fact that half my family is never there for me. They've never called me on my birthday, never came to see if I was feeling alright when I'm sick, never going to any event that I'm performing in. Making me realize that when they're not there, my friends are. Proving to me me that my friends are my family too.
Think about whenever you did some stupid shit, who was the one that covered up for you? When you were pissed at your mom or dad, who was the first person you ranted too? Who do you picture with you whenever you're thinking of kicking someone's ass or living with when you're older? I don't know about you, but to me I think about my friends.
Whenever I feel alone, or have a problem I know that my friends will always be there to help me threw whatever it is. And think about any depressing story that a survivor has told you, like suicide, who was the one that warn the person or was the person who saved your life. That's right, your friends.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that no matter what I say, or do I'll always be there for my friends. And I know for a fact that they'll be there for me too. <3



We love to act like retards: (In Order) Jess, Amanda, Tony, myself.

More photos like this coming your way. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment